Sunday, September 28, 2008

Best acne scar treatment

« ...Everyone gets an occasional acne blemish now and then, but what a person does to treat acne when you get this blemish can have a significant effect on the duration a pimple sticks around, and how visible it is to other people. Normally, you will have to permit an acne blemish to run its course, but you have the ability to rush the process and keep from making the blemish any worse....
...Never use just castor oil in a soap making recipe as it will produce a soft bar that will become rancid prematurely. I recommend combing the castor oil with a percentage of avocado oil, coconut oil and palm oil to produce an amazing finished product that will withstand the test of time....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Back when I had a severe case of the skin disease acne, I searched high and low for natural cures. I came across some pretty bad ones, that made my acne worse, but I also come across some real gems that did eventually after a bit of consistency cure my acne. The reason why I searched for natural acne products was because over-the-counter products were too expensive for me at the time, and the fact that I heard so many bad things about the side effects of these products. This is why I've compiled a list of the top rated natural acne products, so you don't have to go through the trial and error process of trying these cures which can take years....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: exposed acne treatment user reviews, acne medication for pregnancy, natural way to treat acne

No comments: