Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne treatment natural skin care skin care cream b and food allegies can cause acne

Or use of basil (tulsi) and azardirachta indica (neem) can work effectively on acne and also reduce there occurrence in future. For oily skin you would want to add peppermint, rosemary and possibly lavender. If you have dry skin add the following to help with that, chamomile, fennel seeds and roses.
Drink too much alcohol. I know from personal experience in the past that drinking excessive quantities of my favorite drink, red wine, has many alarming consequences, including inflammation of the skin and outbreaks of acne. I learned now how to deal with that and the consequence was a dramatic improvement in my overall health and my acne.
The majority of acne body washes employ one of two select ingredients; benzyl peroxide or salicylic acid. The remaining ingredients are not anywhere as important. My preference and I believe it is on the side of prevailing research is to go with acne body washes that consist of salicylic acid. Just a caveat: the only exception to this rule is for those with predominant facial acne issues as they would be better off going with an acne body wash that has benzyl peroxide.
humanistiuik.blogspot.com
tags: acne and birth control pills, acne cream ingredient, acne skin care treatment product

No comments: