Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best make up for acne prone skin

« ...Instead eat lots of fresh or frozen VEGETABLES. Why? Because vegetables contain many of the essential nutrients which will help stabilise hormonal changes and fight your acne. Five portions of vegetables and fruits are recommended every day. Do that and not only will your health improve, but so will your acne....
...With so many millions of young people trying to get rid of acne, it is no wonder at all that so many cures and treatments are lining the pharmacy shelves to appeal to such a wide audience. Most of the products you will find at the stores will have little effect at getting rid of your acne quickly....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Ooh, did I mention that the acne condition I was having was among the most severe my dermatologist, father, mother, school teachers, the clerk in the office, and many other people had ever seen? I had hundreds of acne on my face until I learned the secret to cure acne....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: can i use regular shower soap with acne, body milk lotion, with milk and honey, scars from acne, best birth control pills for acne

No comments: